Big Firm Quality Small Town ServiceTraditional Methods Modern ApproachesRelationships In & Out of the Courtroom
In December of 2010, Naples native, Casey Weidenmiller joined forces with local real estate attorney Michael Michetti to form Weidenmiller and Michetti, LLP The firm combined the natural synergies of Casey’s vast litigation experience with Michael’s knowledge and service in real estate and commercial matters to deliver quality legal representation covering all of their clients’ business, real estate and related needs. In early 2011, Gregory Woods joined the firm and brought with him his extensive experience in trial and appellate work in a variety of complex matters. The Firm has been dedicated to providing high-end legal service to clients in Southwest Florida and beyond ever since.
This dedication and commitment to excellence never rests and the Firm continues to seek out additional energetic legal talent to add to our team. In January 2014, added to its growing real estate department and announced the addition of Joshua Rudnick as a partner with the Firm, becoming Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti & Rudnick, LLP.
Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti & Rudnick, LLP has developed an impressive track record litigating complex civil matters. The firm has experience in:
- Litigation: The Firm’s litigation practice covers all aspects of business and commercial litigation. Our attorneys represent clients in a broad spectrum of industries, and have experience in dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration and litigation.
- Real Estate and Title Disputes: The firm handles a wide array of real estate needs including residential purchases and sales from contract through closing. The firm is a title insurance agent for Old Republic Title Insurance Company and Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund. In addition, our attorneys have experience representing developers and financial institutions in complex commercial land transactions.
- Business Disputes: From pre-suit negotiation and counseling to trial and appeal, the firm offers a wide-ranging array of services for the resolution of disputes and related litigation. Our business law practice also includes transactional services such as incorporation, business formation, partnership and shareholder agreements, business sale and acquisition, employment contracts, buy-sell agreements, and contract preparation and review.
- Construction Litigation: The firm’s construction litigation practice has handled thousands of matters in Southwest Florida, representing homeowners with defective homes, and contractors seeking rightful remuneration, or who must defend against claims.
- Complex Land Use: The attorneys atWoods, Weidenmiller, Michetti & Rudnick, LLP have significant experience in the representation of individuals, businesses and local governments related to land use issues, such as zoning and code compliance/violations. The firm makes every effort to resolve these issues at the county or city level, but also knows how to handle such matters through litigation and appeal, if necessary.
- Condominium/Club/Homeowner Litigation: Many residents of Southwest Florida reside in communities governed by condominium and homeowner associations. The firm has extensive experience in enforcing the governing documents, and navigating Florida law. Additionally, the firm specializes in representing members of golf club communities and marinas who are engaged in disputes with their clubs.
- Trust and Estate Litigation: Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti & Rudnick, LLP provides skilled representation to individuals engaged in or anticipating trust and estate disputes. Our services range from the representation of fiduciaries in complex trust administration disputes to the representation of family members seeking to enforce the provisions of a loved one’s will.
- Local Counsel Representation: The firm has served as local Florida counsel for several national and international law firms in a variety of complex litigation matters.
Other Practice Areas
Additionally, our attorneys have extensive experience in personal injury law, professional malpractice, commercial litigation support in complex family law cases, anti-trust disputes, intellectual property disputes, securities law and product liability.
We’re small enough to listen, and big enough to help.