Big Firm Quality Small Town ServiceTraditional Methods Modern ApproachesRelationships In & Out of the Courtroom
The firm’s real estate partners handle all aspects of real estate finance and commercial loan representation. Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti & Rudnick, LLP represents institutional and private lending clients in all aspects of commercial finance, including:
- Commercial and Construction Loans Secured by Real Estate
- Notes Secured by Personal Property and UCC Filings
- Assignments of Loan Documents; Spreader Agreements
- Loan Renewals; Future Advances
- Airplane Acquisition Loan Document Preparation and Closing
Our attorneys are dedicated to providing prompt customer service and attention to detail to all of their commercial loan clients. In addition to lenders, the firm represents developers, commercial borrowers and investment real estate owners in review and analysis of commercial loan documentation and loan closings.
Our clients include local and national lending institutions, owners and developers of apartment complexes, office complexes, condominiums, grocery stores, shopping centers, retail chains, marinas, hotels, and property owner associations.
We’re small enough to listen, and big enough to help.