Big Firm Quality Small Town ServiceTraditional Methods Modern ApproachesRelationships In & Out of the Courtroom
Commercial real estate transactions
Commercial real estate transactions can often be complex and involve a variety of parties and issues. Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti & Rudnick, LLP is well versed in the matters that confront business owners, investors, and developers in their commercial real estate transactions. Legal services we provide to these clients include-
- Land acquisition
- Examination of title and issuance of title insurance
- Variances, site plan approvals, and plat vacations and amendments
- Governmental development orders, permits, and approvals
- Property sales
- Lease preparation and review
- Financing and refinancing document preparation, counsel, and representation
The Firm provides complete title and escrow services for commercial transactions as well and conducts settlements and advises clients with transactions involving 1031 exchanges as well as sales of retail, commercial, industrial and multifamily properties, and subdivision development. SFL has extensive experience in all areas of title examination and underwriting as well as escrow and settlement services.
We’re small enough to listen, and big enough to help.