Christopher R. O’Brien joined Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti, & Rudnick, LLP as a litigation associate in the spring of 2018. Chris has since transitioned his practice focus on the following: commercial and residential real property transactions; business asset transactions; corporate and commercial lending; and landlord/tenant leasing.
Chris obtained his Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science from Florida State University in May 2014. Chris graduated cum laude from Florida State University College of Law in May 2017 with a Juris Doctor and a Certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law. While attending law school he worked as a research assistant for Associate Dean for Environmental Programs, Professor Shi-Ling Hsu. Prior to joining the firm, Chris worked as an associate at a Southeastern regional law firm.
Areas of Concentration
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Business Asset Transactions
- Closing refinance loans and issuing mortgagee title insurance
- Corporate formations and structuring as it relates to real estate development entities
- Residential and Commercial Leases