Morgan Hila joined Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti, & Rudnick as an associate in the Firm’s Vanderbilt Galleria office in early 2017, where she concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial and residential real property transactions, construction, corporate and commercial lending.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Hila clerked for Florida’s Department of Professional Regulation and for a Naples securities arbitration firm. She received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Florida in 2012 and earned her Juris Doctor from the University Of Florida Levin College Of Law in 2015.
Areas of Concentration
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Closing refinance loans and issuing mortgagee title insurance
- Corporate formations and structuring as it relates to real estate development entities
- Preparation of condominium formation documents, as well as homeowner association documentation