Shulas Lunch Seminar – New Closing Disclosure Form Part 2
New Mortgage Closing Disclosure Form PART II
If you thought you were scared to close a loan before…
DATE: May 27, 11:30 am
On August 1, 2015, the CFPB’s new integrated mortgage disclosure form will become mandatory on all loan closings. The new rules redefine the manner in which a loan closing and a financed real estate purchase shall take place. While the intent of the new rules was to simplify loan closings, there is nothing simple about their implementation. On May 27th we will discuss:
- The scope of the new rules and when they are applicable;
- Liability associated with the new disclosure rules;
- The 3-day review period;
- Re-triggering the 3 day review period;
- The Closing Disclosure form
- Consummation – now we are talking!
- Just pay cash.
At the Shula’s Steakhouse / Naples Hilton in Naples!
Register via email: email@example.com