In no other state are homeowners associations and condominium associations more prevalent than in the State of Florida. This is especially true in Southwest Florida. The attorneys at Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti & Rudnick are experienced in handling disputes, problems, and lawsuits involving southwest Florida Homeowner’s Associations and Condominium Owner’s Associations (“Associations”). The firm has a multi-level perspective of having represented both homeowners in disputes with Associations, and Associations as their corporate counsel and lead litigator. This multi-level experience gives our firm a unique perspective in representing clients in the context of Association disputes.
The Firm also represents Associations when they seek litigation counsel. Many law firms which act as advisors to Associations are not primarily litigation attorneys. The attorneys at Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti & Rudnick have experience acting as outside litigation counsel for Associations and other organizations.
We have provided representation in various disputes:
- Turnover Disputes
- Fraudulent Handling of Association Funds and Accounts
- Breach of Declarations and Covenants
- Faulty Construction of High-Rise Condominium and Residences
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty by Board Members
- Disputes with Community Development Districts
- Selective Enforcement of Covenants