Residential real estate closings are a vital part of the economy and life in Southwest Florida. The lawyers at Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti & Rudnick, LLP put a great deal of time and effort in residential real estate closings.
The firm completes thousands of closings on an annual basis and our attorneys have experience handling all types of issues that can arise during the residential real estate transaction at the various price points that exist in Southwest Florida. Realtors often contact our firm to enlist our services for their clients and we actively market those services to the real estate community as a whole, including lenders and related businesses. With the support of experienced closing professionals and state-of-the-art computer systems, we have established and continually refine procedures to effectively manage all real estate transactions.
- Contract negotiations
- Preparation of purchase and sale agreements
- Escrow services
- Handle Inspection Issues and Deposit Disputes
- Preparation of deeds, mortgages, and other closing documentation
- Examination of title and issuance of title insurance
- Review of surveys
- Advice regarding land use restrictions and rules that affect ownership and use of the property
- Assistance in securing mortgage financing
- Closing services
- General Counsel to the Bonita Springs Estero Association of Realtors
As authorized and award-winning agents of the national title insurers Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and the Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund, we are able to ensure real estate titles and thereby give our clients, purchasing real estate, lasting protection and peace of mind.