Shulas Lunch Seminar – New Closing Disclosure Form
Integrated Mortgage Disclosure Training and New Closing Disclosure Form
DATE: Thursday, March 19, 11:30 am
At the Shula’s Steakhouse / Naples Hilton in Naples!
On August 1, 2015, the CFPB’s new integrated mortgage disclosure form will become mandatory on all loan closings. The new rules redefine the manner in which a loan closing and a financed real estate purchase shall take place. While the intent of the new rules was to simplify loan closings, there is nothing simple about their implementation. On March 19th we will discuss:
- The scope of the new rules and when they are applicable;
- Liability associated with the new disclosure rules;
- The 3-day review period;
- Retriggering the 3 day review period;
- The Closing Disclosure form
- Consummation – now we are talking
- Just Pay Cash!
Register via email: [email protected]