The Firm’s zoning and land use practice includes representing clients in proceedings for a wide variety of administrative and legislative approvals, including subdivisions, zoning changes, use permits and special exceptions, variance applications, landmark proceedings, condemnation proceedings and economic development.
The firm’s litigators are experienced handling the litigation that results on occasion from zoning and land use applications. As with all of our practice areas, our attorneys work as a team to accomplish the client’s goals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys appear regularly before county and city planning commissions and board and other applicable regulatory authorities regarding land use matters throughout Southwest Florida. The firm has been involved in land use matters such as:
- Impact Fee Credit Disputes
- Developer Rights Litigation
- Endangered Species Act Violations
- Code Enforcement Fine Litigation
- Development Order and Parking Disputes
- Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation Proceedings
- Construction of Declarations and Restrictive Covenants
- Environmental Issues
- Mining Application Disputes
- Land Banking Disputes
- Easement Disputes
- Compliance with Governmental Regulations
- Bert Harris Act Claims